Recipe of Ultimate Curried Sweet Potato with Eggs

Curried Sweet Potato with Eggs.

Curried Sweet Potato with Eggs

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, curried sweet potato with eggs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Curried Sweet Potato with Eggs is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Curried Sweet Potato with Eggs is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have curried sweet potato with eggs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Curried Sweet Potato with Eggs:

  1. {Make ready 2 of eggs.
  2. {Take 1/2 cup of peeled, cubed sweet potato.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
  4. {Take 1/2 tsp of curry powder (I used a Japanese brand).
  5. {Make ready of Crushed black pepper.
  6. {Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
  7. {Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.

Steps to make Curried Sweet Potato with Eggs:

  1. Heat the oil in the pan. I used medium heat..
  2. Add the sweet potato. Stir from time to time until they are cooked. (you should be able to crush it easily with a spatula).
  3. Add the onion. Lower the heat..
  4. Add curry powder and salt. Stir until the onion becomes translucent..
  5. Make a well in the center. Break the eggs there. You can also use one egg, but I think two eggs work better in this recipe..
  6. Top with crushed black pepper. Cook to your preference. I like my yolks soft, so it probably took about 10 minutes on low heat. You might want to wait for five more minutes if you like firmer eggs..

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food curried sweet potato with eggs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: