Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Easy Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry

Easy Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry.

Easy Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy rotisserie chicken stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Easy Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy rotisserie chicken stir fry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Easy Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry:

  1. {Get of Stir fry veggies.
  2. {Take of Mushrooms.
  3. {Get of Chopped up rotisserie chicken lunch meat.
  4. {Prepare of I tsp of olive oil.
  5. {Get of single shot glass full of oj.
  6. {Prepare of prepared instant rice.
  7. {Get of Fresh ginger root to taste(I use alot).
  8. {Get of Orange zest to taste(I use alot of this too LOL).
  9. {Get of diced garlic.

Steps to make Easy Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry:

  1. Sautee mushrooms and garlic and ginger and chicken together in oil.
  2. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer untill all liquid has boiled out.
  3. Enjoy!.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy rotisserie chicken stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: