Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade My Shrimp Louie Salad

My Shrimp Louie Salad.

My Shrimp Louie Salad

Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my shrimp louie salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Shrimp Louie Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Shrimp Louie Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my shrimp louie salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Shrimp Louie Salad:

  1. {Make ready 1 of package of romaine lettuce.
  2. {Take 4 of hard boiled eggs.
  3. {Make ready 8 of bacon strips.
  4. {Prepare 1 of pint of grape tomatoes.
  5. {Get 1 of package of tail on deveined shrimp.
  6. {Get 1 tbsp of Mccormick carribean jerk seasoning.
  7. {Get 2 tbsp of thousand island dressing, optional.

Instructions to make My Shrimp Louie Salad:

  1. Cook bacon strips, drain, set aside..
  2. Cook shrimp in Mccormick seasoning..
  3. Assemble salad, lettuce, tomatoes, shrimp, bacon , eggs, finish with dressing of your choice..

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my shrimp louie salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: