Recipe of Award-winning Grandma's Fudge

Grandma's Fudge. Reviews for: Photos of Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge. Learn how to make Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge recipe! There is nothing quite like a batch of old-fashioned peanut butter fudge, freshly made by your.

Grandma's Fudge Living across the country from family, the I can't help but smile when I think about how my grandmother sent it to a cousin living overseas, or. Grandma's Chocolate Fantasy Fudge is a rich, decadent treat that is quick and easy to make. For our family, it wasn't Christmas without Grandma's Chocolate Fantasy Fudge.

Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, grandma's fudge. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Grandma's Fudge is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grandma's Fudge is something which I've loved my whole life.

Reviews for: Photos of Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge. Learn how to make Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge recipe! There is nothing quite like a batch of old-fashioned peanut butter fudge, freshly made by your.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grandma's fudge using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Fudge:

  1. {Take 2 C of sugar.
  2. {Make ready 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
  3. {Get dash of salt.
  4. {Make ready 1 C of milk.
  5. {Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
  6. {Prepare 8 tablespoons of butter, cubed.

I still remember making this with her as a little girl. Grandma's will ship to anywhere and I plan to be a regular customer. They have terrific fudge and a variety of other goodies. Convince yourself that the calories don't matter, and you'll enjoy yourself.

Instructions to make Grandma's Fudge:

  1. In a medium saucepan combine the sugar and cocoa and salt, then mix in milk.
  2. Heat to just boiling with medium-high heat. When bubbling, reduce heat just enough to keep it bubbling..
  3. I don't have a thermometer so I use a small dish of cold water to test mixture, you want it to get to a medium-ball stage. This takes about 20 to 25 minutes..
  4. Remove from heat and add the vanilla and butter. Stir and stir until the mixture cools slightly and loses it's sheen, then pour into a buttered pie pan to cool completely. Enjoy!.

See more ideas about fudge, fudge recipes, candy recipes. Christmas would not be the same without my Grandma's Famous Fudge recipe. My mom makes it every year and pulls it out for us to share on Christmas Eve. It reminds me of my Grandmother and. Grandma's Peanut Butter Fudge - Which Grandma?

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grandma's fudge recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: