Recipe of Ultimate My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake.

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my lava chocolate mug cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my lava chocolate mug cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake:

  1. {Make ready of butter.
  2. {Get of water.
  3. {Get of vanilla.
  4. {Make ready of salt.
  5. {Take of white sugar.
  6. {Make ready of flour.
  7. {Take of cocoa powder.
  8. {Prepare of chocolate chips (optional).

Instructions to make My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake:

  1. Melt the butter in a coffee mug..
  2. Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth..
  3. Add sugar, cocoa powder and flour and stir until all the lumps are out. Add your choice of chocolate chips if you want..
  4. Cook in the microwave for 30-40 seconds. If you want less "lava" and more cake you can cook it for 10 seconds more. You may have to adjust the cooking time since all microwaves cook at different speeds..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my lava chocolate mug cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: