Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Chicken wonton

Chicken wonton.

Chicken wonton

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken wonton. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Chicken wonton is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chicken wonton is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken wonton using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Chicken wonton:

  1. {Get 500 gram of Chicken qeema.
  2. {Get 1 tbs of Blacke paper.
  3. {Get Gram of masala 1 tbs pisa hua.
  4. {Get of Salt to taste.
  5. {Make ready 12 of Roll ptiyan.
  6. {Get of Oil fry ke liye.
  7. {Make ready 2 tbs of Lehsan adrak paste.

Instructions to make Chicken wonton:

  1. Chicken qeema wash kar ke dry krlen ab us me all spices add kar adhy ghnty ke lie merinet karein.
  2. Roll pti ko chakor shape me cut krlen ab is me qeema felling bhr ke wonton shape de dein.
  3. Oil gram kar ke fry karein or ketupe ke sat serve karein.
  4. Mazedar se wonton ready hy jhut put recipe hy zarrur try karein.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food chicken wonton recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: