Easiest Way to Make Homemade My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake.

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake

Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my lava chocolate mug cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my lava chocolate mug cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake:

  1. {Take 2 tbsp of butter.
  2. {Make ready 2 tbsp of water.
  3. {Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
  4. {Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
  5. {Take 1/4 cup of white sugar.
  6. {Take 1/4 cup of flour.
  7. {Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
  8. {Take 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional).

Instructions to make My Lava Chocolate Mug Cake:

  1. Melt the butter in a coffee mug..
  2. Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth..
  3. Add sugar, cocoa powder and flour and stir until all the lumps are out. Add your choice of chocolate chips if you want..
  4. Cook in the microwave for 30-40 seconds. If you want less "lava" and more cake you can cook it for 10 seconds more. You may have to adjust the cooking time since all microwaves cook at different speeds..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my lava chocolate mug cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: