Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Chicken wonton

Chicken wonton.

Chicken wonton

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken wonton. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Chicken wonton is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Chicken wonton is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken wonton using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Chicken wonton:

  1. {Prepare of Chicken qeema.
  2. {Get of Blacke paper.
  3. {Take of masala 1 tbs pisa hua.
  4. {Get of Salt to taste.
  5. {Get of Roll ptiyan.
  6. {Make ready of Oil fry ke liye.
  7. {Prepare of Lehsan adrak paste.

Instructions to make Chicken wonton:

  1. Chicken qeema wash kar ke dry krlen ab us me all spices add kar adhy ghnty ke lie merinet karein.
  2. Roll pti ko chakor shape me cut krlen ab is me qeema felling bhr ke wonton shape de dein.
  3. Oil gram kar ke fry karein or ketupe ke sat serve karein.
  4. Mazedar se wonton ready hy jhut put recipe hy zarrur try karein.

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chicken wonton recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: