Recipe of Speedy One of My Mothers Candies

One of My Mothers Candies.

One of My Mothers Candies

Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, one of my mothers candies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

One of My Mothers Candies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. One of My Mothers Candies is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have one of my mothers candies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make One of My Mothers Candies:

  1. {Prepare 1 cup of butter.
  2. {Get 1 cup of sugar.
  3. {Get 7 oz of Graham crackers, or enuff to cover your pan 10x14 approximately.
  4. {Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts, your favorite. she uses pecans.
  5. {Prepare 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.

Instructions to make One of My Mothers Candies:

  1. Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
  2. Cover the bottom of pan evenly and completely with Graham cracker.
  3. Boil one cup butter and 1 cup of sugar after it starts boiling, boil 2 minutes stirring constantly..
  4. Pour on top of Graham crackers..
  5. Sprinkle 1 cup of your favorite nuts. Sprinkle 1 cup of mini chocolate chips..
  6. Bake for 10 minutes.
  7. Let sit till it cools cut into pieces. Hope you enjoy!.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food one of my mothers candies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: