How to Prepare Ultimate Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies

Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies.

Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies

Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lazy cookie cake cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lazy cookie cake cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies:

  1. {Get of quick and easy.
  2. {Get 1 box of yellow cake mix.
  3. {Get 2 of eggs beaten.
  4. {Make ready 5 tbsp of melted butter.
  5. {Take 2 cup of chocolate chips.

Instructions to make Lazy Cookie Cake Cookies:

  1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Note; I mixed chips with dry ingredients first, then eggs and butter together, then liquid to dry to make it easier to mix. It will be quit stiff, but trust me comes out great.Refrain from eating raw. :-) Put in greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350°F for 20 mins. Let cool, cut into desireable pieces. Tastes just like a chocalote chip cookie. I'd like to try it by dropping dollops of dough on a cookie sheet and making it like cookies. So yummy and fast..
  2. If u like chocolate, try the chocolate cake mix with white chips. De-lish!!! I cooked them.for a shorter time as cookies, 15min..
  3. Never get tired of this recipe. Grandkids are over and I need a quick cookie. Seriously always keep these ingredients on hand the kids love them. A couple of updates, I added a an extra 1/2 tablsp. of butter/ margarine to the recipe, (so it would be a total of, five and a half tablespoons), it made the dough easier to work with and I didn't see any changes in the cookie. Also I found that when I used parchment paper they seem to Brown more evenly..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lazy cookie cake cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: