Recipe of Perfect breaded and fried cactus

breaded and fried cactus.

breaded and fried cactus

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, breaded and fried cactus. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

breaded and fried cactus is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. breaded and fried cactus is something that I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have breaded and fried cactus using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make breaded and fried cactus:

  1. {Take 2 large of cactus leaves about half pound.
  2. {Get 1/2 cup of yellow cornmeal.
  3. {Take 1/2 cup of sr flour.
  4. {Make ready 1/2 cup of sunflower oil to fry in.
  5. {Get 1 tsp of salt.
  6. {Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
  7. {Make ready 1 tsp of ground black pepper.

Instructions to make breaded and fried cactus:

  1. Rinse the leaves off.
  2. Take a very sharp knife you have to remove the thorns the thorns are on raised parts of the cactus leaves so its not hard lay your knife on side to cut away shave the high part with thorn off I dont buy cactus already cleaned and chopped I want to know those thorns are gone for my self and loved ones to eat.
  3. Clean both sides and edges also cut the thick end off after its cleaned since I am breading it I score it lightly so the sap can be released.
  4. Then I cut it into bite sized pieces put into a bag add the other ingredients let it sit for a couple of hours room temperature.
  5. Get oil hot ,fry, set onto paper towels to soak up excess oil enjoy.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food breaded and fried cactus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: