Recipe of Award-winning My Chili Mac

My Chili Mac.

My Chili Mac

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my chili mac. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chili Mac is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. My Chili Mac is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my chili mac using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chili Mac:

  1. {Make ready 1 lb of hamburger.
  2. {Prepare 1/2 packages of rotini or other pasta.
  3. {Get 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
  4. {Prepare 1 can of spaghetti sauce (32 oz).
  5. {Make ready 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
  6. {Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
  7. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground red pepper.
  8. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
  9. {Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
  10. {Make ready 8 oz of shredded cheese.

Steps to make My Chili Mac:

  1. Brown hamburger over medium heat..
  2. Add chopped onion and cook until translucent. Drain grease off of hamburger mixture..
  3. While hamburger is browning, cook pasta according to package directions..
  4. After hamburger is drained, add spaghetti sauce, kidney beans and spices to hamburger..
  5. Combine hamburger sauce mixture with pasta in pan..
  6. Serve in bowls with cheese sprinkled over each serving..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my chili mac recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: