How to Prepare Quick leftover turkey meatballs

leftover turkey meatballs.

leftover turkey meatballs

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, leftover turkey meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

leftover turkey meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. leftover turkey meatballs is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have leftover turkey meatballs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make leftover turkey meatballs:

  1. {Prepare 1 of cooked turkey.
  2. {Prepare 1 of mashed potatoes.
  3. {Take 1 of seasoning to taste.
  4. {Prepare 1 of flour to coat.
  5. {Get 1 of oil.

Instructions to make leftover turkey meatballs:

  1. add meat, potatoes and seasonings to food processor and blend until paste like and can form balls..
  2. roll meat mixture into balls, I made goofball size and I think they were a little too big..
  3. roll meatballs in flour or bread crumbs coating lightly..
  4. fry in small amount of oil.
  5. I added bab sauce but you can use in spaghetti sauce or any other dish where you would use meatballs..
  6. can also leave out the frying step and form into mini meatloaves and bake..

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food leftover turkey meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: