Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Chicken wontons

Chicken wontons.

Chicken wontons

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, chicken wontons. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Chicken wontons is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken wontons is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken wontons using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Chicken wontons:

  1. {Take of boneless chicken.
  2. {Get of ginger garlic paste.
  3. {Prepare of green chilies.
  4. {Prepare of salt or to taste.
  5. {Get of black pepper powder.
  6. {Take of white pepper powder.
  7. {Get of soya sauce.
  8. {Make ready of egg.
  9. {Take of Samosa patti as required.

Steps to make Chicken wontons:

  1. Sb se pehle chopper me chicken or green chili ko barik pees lein.
  2. Ab chicken me ginger garlic paste salt black & white pepper powder soya sauce dal kar achi trhan mix krlen.
  3. Now samosa patti jo ke easily ready made mil jati hen mene wahi use ki hen is recipe me unko square shape me cut krlenge.
  4. 1 ande ko beat krlen or samosa patti ke corners p beat kiya hua anda lgaen or center me chicken batter ko rakh ke triangle shape me fold krlen then 2 corners ko join krdenge to wonton ka shape ban jaega.
  5. Sare wontons fill krne ke bad ek karahi me oil garamkren or wontons ko low to medium flame p golden brown dip fry krlen.
  6. Now ketchup ke sath yummy wontons serve karein and enjoy karein.

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food chicken wontons recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: